Driving license requirements
The customer must present a valid driving license issued and held for at least one (1) year. The driving license must be accepted by the nation where the vehicle will be delivered. A national driving license is required for European Union (E.U.) citizens. Customers visiting from outside of the European Union must present, upon arrival, a valid International Driving Permit (IDP) accompanied by the National Driving License of their respective nation.
The renter of the vehicle must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and up to seventy-four (74) years old to take delivery of the vehicle. For renters, aging between 21 and 24 years old, a Young Driver fee is to be applied, at the rate of 24,80€ (V.A.T. INCL) per day.
Driver’s License: The driving license of the renter must be issued at least twelve (12) months prior to the rental.
Accepted are all the following credit and debit cards:
Credit Cards: VISA & MasterCard
Debit Cards: American Express (Amex), Diners, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Please keep in mind that virtual or prepaid cards are not acceptable means of payment.
The card used must be in the main driver's name.
The renter must present a valid credit or debit card at pick-up, issued at the name of the titleholder of the rental agreement (the main driver). Said card will be used to provide the amount of the security deposit that will be charged (and then refunded, at the return of the vehicle if no damage is present) on the card of the main driver. The security deposit varies according to the category of vehicle rented.
Upon the return of the vehicle, we will process a release on the held or debited amount put on the card, following the payment of any additional charges that may arise from the rental of the vehicle.
Returns of the security deposit may take up to 30 days to be processed. The duration of the procedure is subject to the renter’s bank of choice.
What’s included in the applicable rate
- A.T. (Value Added Tax) and Local Taxes
- Unlimited Kilometers
- Compulsory Insurance towards third parties for up to €1,200,000.00
- Theft Protection insurance (T.P.) with excess*
- Collision Damage Waiver insurance (C.D.W.) with excess*
What’s not included in the applicable rate *
- If you want to add another driver to your rental, the fee is € 4,96 (V.A.T. INCL) per additional driver.
- If you need a booster seat, a child seat, or an infant seat, the fee is € 6,20 (V.A.T. INCL) per day. The maximum charge is for up to twelve (12) days.
- A navigational or G.P.S. system charge is € 7,00 (V.A.T. INCL) per day. The maximum charge is for up to ten (10) days.
- The Pick-Up or the Drop Off, of the vehicle, outside the traditional operating hours (OOH), is accompanied by a service fee of € 25,00 (V.A.T. INCL)
- The One-Way reservation fee (picking the car up and dropping it off at a different station). This fee varies from location to location.
Cancellation & no-show policy for prepaid reservations through our website
- You can cancel your rental free of any charge, up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to the pick-up time.
- If you cancel your reservation with less than twenty-four (24) hours notice, the prepaid amount will be refunded, less our Cancellation Fee of € 30.00.
- If your booking is made less than twenty-four (24) hours before pick up, the cancellation policy will still apply to your booking.
- In case of failure to pick up the vehicle, the prepayment will be refunded less our Cancellation Fee of € 30.00.
Grace period due to flight delays
If your flight is delayed, and you have provided the correct arrival flight number on booking, or you have notified us at least 3 hours before the pick-up time, we will hold your vehicle until your flight arrives at no extra charge. However, if the new arrival time is outside the station's operating hours, an additional charge of € 25,00 (OOH) (V.A.T. INCL) will apply.
Documents required upon arrival
To pick-up your vehicle, you will need the following:
- Your Car Rental Voucher (printed or in the form of an e-Voucher),
- Your Passport or photo Identity Card,
- Your Driving License,
- A valid Credit or Debit card.
Your reservation does not have a specific vehicle (make, model, color, accessories, etc.) connected to it, but rather a group of vehicles with similar technical and design characteristics.
Feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you wish to express some special requests regarding your vehicle.
Vehicles are picked-up with a minimum of ¼ of a full tank. The renter should return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel to avoid a local refueling charge. If returned with more fuel than the starting amount, no refund applies.
CROSSING BORDERS: You are not allowed to travel with your vehicle outside Greek borders, following Greek legislation.
TRAVELLING BY FERRY: To travel by ferry, you must have been authorized by the local office, at which you pick up the car, following their terms and conditions.
Please also note that
- a) Any insurance policy does not cover damages caused to the vehicle in the ferry
- b) You are fully responsible for all financial costs arising from repatriating the vehicle to the rented station in case of breakdown or accident
TRAFFIC FINES: If the vehicle receives a fine during the rental period, you will be responsible for full payment of the penalty and a € 75.00 charge as an administration fee. In addition, the renter will be charged for the Loss of Use of the vehicle. This charge is calculated at your daily rental price rate multiplied by the days that the vehicle is under the Traffic Police’s possession or immobilized.
RETURNING THE VEHICLE LATE: The return of the vehicle, without any prior notification, more than 59 minutes after the stated end time of the rental contract will result in a minimum charge of one (1) extra rental day.
TURN DOWN: Yours Car Rental reserves the right to cancel the provision of the vehicle in case of doubts about the client's financial capacity and sobriety.
These rental terms prevail over the general conditions.
Rental Terms and Conditions
In case of any conflict between any of the documents comprising the Contract then these T&Cs will take priority. If any provisions contained in these T&Cs and/or any of the contractual documents listed above are found by any court or relevant authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and will remain in full force and effect. Miscellaneous
Your rental agreement
You rent from Yours car rental the vehicle described on the Rental Agreement which includes a summary of your rental, which rental is solely a transfer of possession, and not of ownership. By signing you indicate that these details are correct as well as you accept these T&Cs provided any such term is not prohibited by the law of a jurisdiction covering this rental, in which case such law controls.
IMPORTANT: You must always carry, your Rental Agreement and your Driving License as it is mandatory by the Greek Law.
OURS: We are responsible to you for providing the vehicle in good overall and operating condition and for replacing the vehicle in the event of breakdown. Our responsibility covers death or personal injury resulting from our acts or omissions. It does not extend to other losses arising from your rental unless they are a direct and foreseeable result of our negligence or breach of these T&Cs. In this case our responsibility to you will not cover loss of profits or loss of opportunity.
YOURS: You are responsible to us if the vehicle is lost or damaged, as well as for traffic fines and other charges that arise during the rental. You must care for, use and return the vehicle in accordance with this T&Cs.
Who can rent and who can drive?
The Driver of a Vehicle will be any person at least 21 years old and no older than 74 years old held a valid driving license for at least one (1) year, who is deemed by us to be authorized to drive the Vehicle because they comply with all of the following requirements:
- a) they have provided a valid identification document (photographic ID or Passport)
- b) they have provided a valid driving license issued at least 12 months prior to rental, as below:
- NATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE: For European Union citizens (E.U)
- NATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE ACCOMPANIED BY AN INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT (IDP): For drivers holding a license for non European Citizens, (without the National License the IDP on its own is not acceptable)
- c) they have the means to pay for the hire of the vehicle and any associated costs that will be accepted by us as below:
- Cash: Accepted for the Hire and any associated products of the Vehicle / Not Accepted for Security Deposit
- Credit Cards: VISA CARD, MASTERCARD always accepted .
- Debit Cards: for the Hire and any associated products of the Vehicle / Visa card ,Mastercard always accepted
- Valid Car Hire Vouchers: Always accepted
You agree that we have the right to verify that your license has been validly issued and is in good condition (not suspended, revoked or otherwise restricted in any way) and that we may in our sole discretion refuse to rent to you if your license is not in good condition . You acknowledge that you will remain financially responsible under the Rental Agreement at all times even if the car is operated by a Permitted Driver named on the Rental Agreement or someone other than yourself.
What is included in the price?
The information you provided at the time of booking (such as the duration of the Hire Period or your age or any Additional Driver) will determine the rental price. Any change to that information could therefore also mean that the price changes. The price of your rental will be those prices in force at the time of booking or at the time you make any changes to that booking and comprises the following items:
✔ The rental charge for the Vehicle for the agreed Hire Period
✔ Third Part liability insurance and our Standard (CDW) and theft (TW) waiver with an excess amount
✔ Any other optional services you choose to add
✔ Value Added Tax (VAT)
Your car rental voucher
If you have a confirmed booking placed online with us or through any of our associated selling channels (car hire brokers, travel agencies, airlines etc.) you have been e-mailed a confirmation document(s) that contains relevant information about your rental including pickup dates and times, car category, scheduled pickup location and/or details of any associated insurance products purchased on booking . You need to present a full printed form of your voucher at the rental desk. If no voucher is presented you could be charged at a higher rate for your rental.
The vehicleAll references to “the Vehicle” in these T&Cs are to the vehicle we supply to you for your rental, including any replacements, plus all parts and accessories belonging to the vehicle and any additional equipment provided to you, such as child seats, GPS system, , snow chains etc. and we will provide a summary of any pre-existing damage in the Vehicle (the “VEHICLE CHECK OUT FORM”) at the start of your Hire Period. It is important that you check the condition of the vehicle at the start of the Hire Period and on return. You are responsible for looking after the vehicle and reducing the risk of breakdown and damage by complying with these T&Cs. Please see the Damage Policy section in these T&Cs to understand how we will process damage caused during your rental.
Additional products & servicesWe do offer additional services and products which among others reduce or eliminate the excess “Super Collision Damage Waiver SCDW” and “Full Damage Waiver FDW” that you may purchase when you pick up the Vehicle. These products and services are not included in the Rental Price unless otherwise stated in your Rental Voucher, and some of them are optional.
CHARGES RELATED TO FINES & TICKETS: You agree to pay us for all fines, penalties, interest, and court costs for parking, traffic, toll and other violations, including storage liens and charges incurred as a result of your rental. You agree we may, in our sole discretion, pay all tickets, citations, fines, penalties and interest on your behalf directly to the appropriate authority and you will pay us for what we paid to the appropriate authority or their designated agents plus an administrative fee (the “Admin Fee”). In the event we use a third part collection service or agent to resolve any tickets, citations, fines, penalties, and interest, you agree to pay all costs and collection fees including but not limited to administrative and legal costs to such agent upon demand without protest.
These charges refer to any additional charges that are linked to other events which take place at the start, during and the end of your rental. Charges Explained and include – but are not limited to – charges for damage suffered by the Vehicle, One Way Fee charges, voucher amendments charges at the pickup, special cleaning/valet charge, lost or stolen or damaged keys etc.) You agree that if you fail to make a payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due then we may cancel the Contract and demand the immediate return of the Vehicle. We will only take this action if we have reasonable belief that you may not pay the amounts you owe and we have requested you to explain the position and you have failed to do so satisfactorily.
ASK US: We aim to resolve all disputes amicably. If you disagree with any charges on your return, or have a complaint relating to your rental experience, you should call our Customer Care Dept +30 2111875516 or email at Customercare@yourscarrental.com and our team will help resolve any issues. We aim to deal with all customer contacts within 48 hours.
At pick up station
Pick up your vehicle
- When you pick up the Vehicle from us you will be asked to sign the “Vehicle Condition Check-Out Form” that describes the Vehicle’s condition at that particular time. Before you sign the Rental Agreement, you should inspect the Vehicle and any Accessories for any pre- existing damage
- If you notice any apparent defect or damage that is not described on the “Vehicle Condition Check-Out Form” then you should ensure a note is made and that we both sign the change to it.
- If you don’t notify us of any pre-existing defect or damage then we will assume that you have accepted the Vehicle and any accessories in the condition set out on the “Vehicle Condition Check-Out Form”
- Familiarize yourself with the Vehicle before driving it on the public highway. Make sure you know where the controls are for essential instruments such as headlights, indicators, hazard warning lights, where the parking brake is situated (and how it is released and applied) and the type of fuel of the Vehicle. Should you require further assistance please feel free to ask our Station’s staff.
Vehicle use & restrictions
The vehicle belongs to us and you may not sub-rent, transfer or sell it. When renting a Vehicle from us both you and/or any Driver or Referred Driver (each of whom, for the purposes of this section, will be included in the term ‘you’) must comply with the following obligations:
- drive the Vehicle in accordance with all applicable road traffic laws and regulations and ensure that you are familiar with all relevant local laws and driving regulations
- ensure that any luggage or goods transported in the Vehicle are secured to the extent they will not cause damage to the Vehicle or cause risk to any passengers or to any third party or to any third part property
- treat the Vehicle with due care and respect and make sure that it is always locked and protected by its anti- theft devices when it is parked or left unattended
- never drive the Vehicle whilst you are under the influence of alcohol, hallucinatory drugs, narcotics, barbiturates, other illegal drugs or any other substance (whether legal or illegal) that is liable to impair your driving ability
- not fit any roof or bike rack or any tow bar nor allow anyone else to do so
- do not make any other modifications to the Vehicle without our prior written consent
- refill the Vehicle with the correct type of fuel. If unsuitable fuel is added then you will be responsible for all expenses incurred by us in the repair of any damage that may be caused to the Vehicle
- make routine inspections in respect of the Vehicle condition: for example, oil and water and coolant levels, front and rear windscreen washer fluid and tire pressures and take any preventive actions necessary to keep the Vehicle in good working order
- do not use the Vehicle nor allow the Vehicle to be used for:
- rehire; neither can you mortgage, pawn, sell or in any way pledge or attempt to or give anyone any legal rights over the Vehicle or any part of it or any of its Accessories
- to carry passengers for hire or reward
III. to carry more passengers than is recommended by the Vehicle’s manufacturer
- to carry flammable and/or dangerous merchandise; toxic, harmful and/or radioactive products or those that infringe applicable local laws and regulations, or to transport merchandise with a weight, quantity and/or volume in excess of what is recommended by the Vehicle’s manufacturer
- for racing, off-roading, reliability trials, speed testing or to take part in rallies, contests, or trials, wherever they are located, official or not
- to transport live animals (with the exception of Assistance Dogs, subject to our prior written consent.)
VII. to give driving lessons
VIII. to push or tow another vehicle or trailer
- driving on gravel roads or roads that are unfit for motor vehicles or where the surface or condition of it involves risks for the tires or for the underside of the Vehicle or for the Vehicle itself, such as beaches, forest paths, mountains, etc.
- to intentionally commit an offence.
- Return the Vehicle and its keys, accessories and documentation to us by the expiry time and date specified in the Rental Agreement and in a condition that complies in all respects with the requirements of the section above
- You must not allow any unauthorized driver to drive the Vehicle which includes you deliberately allowing the unauthorized driver access to the Vehicle or the access being acquired due to your negligence, negligent act or failure to act.
IMPORTANT: If you do not comply with these Rental Restrictions:
- You will be responsible for any damage, losses and expenses we suffer as a result.
- You may lose the benefit of any insurance or waivers of liability you have taken.
- We may terminate the Rental Agreement and take the vehicle back at any time at your expense.
To ensure there is no misunderstanding we want to confirm that we will ask you to leave us with some security for any additional charges that may arise during your use of the Vehicle over the Hire Period. This security is the form of financial deposit (the “Security Deposit”) and the amount of this will have been specified in your Voucher and will also be confirmed on the Rental Agreement.
IMPORTANT: If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough funds on your credit card, the local station may refuse to provide the vehicle.
Insurance & waivers
We provide insurance and waiver products to cover the principal risks you incur when driving the vehicle. These may be included in your rate or available as optional extra products. Key benefits, limitations and exclusions for these products are summarized below
THIRD PART LIABILITY (TPL)
TPL is automatically included in your rental rate. It meets all legal requirements for third party liability and protects you and any authorized driver against claims from any other person (including your passengers) for death, personal injury or damage to property caused by your use of the Vehicle during your rental.
THEFT PROTECTION (TP)
TP is automatically included in your rate and reduces your liability to us to the amount of the applicable excess (stated on your Rental Agreement) which applies to each incident related to loss of to the Vehicle caused by theft.
COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW)
Our Standard CDW is included in your rate and reduces your liability to us to the amount of the applicable Excess (stated on your Rental Agreement). We do not accept personal car insurance policies or any third part waiver products that can be purchased online via a Broker or similar trader. Standard CDW, SCDW and FDW do not cover the loss or theft of or damage to the keys, accessories and to objects or property, (including luggage or goods) that are deposited or kept or transported in or on the Vehicle by you or by any Passenger. Standard CDW, Super Collision Damage Waiver SCDW and Full Damage Waiver FDW applies to each incident of damage caused by:
- Impact with a moving object (where a moving object is another Vehicle)
- Impact with a fixed object due to a collision and/or involvement with another Vehicle (excluding animals)
KEY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Standard CDW, Super Collision Damage Waiver SCDW and Full Damage Waiver FDW (Zero Excess) will be void – meaning that your liability to us for damage or loss will not be reduced or eliminated – where the damage to the Vehicle is caused:
- by Natural events (such as snow, hail, flood or rock fall), war, riots, terrorist acts, radiation, vandalism.
- by the willful acts of the driver or any authorized driver
- by driving the Vehicle on Non-Public roads
- by any identified or unidentified third party whilst the Vehicle is parked in public or private parking areas or left unattended.
- to uncovered parts of the Vehicle: interior, roof, rims, tires, undercarriage, glasses, lights, indicators, antennas, badges, locks, wiper
- by your or an authorized driver grossly negligence (e.g. act in a way they know or should know is likely to cause harm or damage) including in particular:
- violation of Traffic Lights
- violation of any of the Warning, Priority and Prohibitory Traffic signs
III. explosion or fire to the Vehicle because you are using it to transport dangerous goods
- hitting a bridge or driving into a barrier that is too low for the vehicle to pass beneath or overhead objects
- driving into a barrier in a car park before it fully opens.
- driving on unsuitable/unpaved roads in bad condition without due care resulting in damage to the undercarriage
VII. driving on a beach causing damage by salt water and/or sand
VIII. driving through flooded roads causing damage to the engine
- putting wrong fuel in the vehicle or otherwise contaminating the fuel
- burning a clutch (which requires persistent ill use) or using the hand brake incorrectly
- damage to the wheel rim caused by driving with a flat tire
XII. fitting unauthorized objects to the interior (e.g. luggage/suitcases) or exterior
XIII. carrying especially dirty or smelly materials that require extra cleaning costs or that damage or burn the interior
XIV. damage resulting from locking the keys in the vehicle or losing the keys
- damage resulting from leaving the windows open
XVI. loss of or damage to the vehicle caused by failure to use the anti-theft system (if provided)
XVII. loss of the vehicle when you are unable to return the keys
IMPORTANT: Any of the above products purchased from third part trader will be void if you breach these T&Cs, or if the loss or damage is caused intentionally. Waivers may also be invalid if the loss or damage is caused by the gross negligence of you or an authorized driver. For full details of exclusions see the above paragraph Key Limitations & Exclusions
IMPORTANT: These general conditions govern all related insurance products offered by us (CDW, SCDW and FDW).
Yours car rental Inclusive rate terms & conditions
The supplier excess does not cover damage to windows, windscreen, wheels, hub caps, or tires of the vehicle.
INCLUSIVE RATE Product applies to each incident of damage caused by:
- Impact with a moving object (where a moving object is another Vehicle)
- Impact with a fixed object due to a collision and/or involvement with another Vehicle (excluding animals)
- · If the vehicle is returned out of the Station 's operating hours and damages are discovered during the official check-in by an employee of the car rental company, the excess refund claim will be denied.
- In the event of an accident, theft, or upon discovering new damages to the rental vehicle, it is required to inform both the local authorities and the rental company within 24 hours.
- An accident report must be completed and signed at the accident commenced date.
- In the event of an accident involving a 3rd party or damage to the property of a 3rd party, the police must be contacted immediately to file a report.
- If the damages are caused by unknown, while parking or collision with private property a police report must be filed within 24 hours in the city of the incident.
- Retain copies of all rental documentation must be provided.
Should these procedures not be followed, your claim could be invalidated.
During your rental
FINES, TOLLS AND OTHER CHARGES
You are responsible for all fines, road tolls, congestion charges and other similar charges (including parking fines or charges) incurred in relation to the vehicle during your rental. Some of these will be sent to us for payment, which we will pay and recover from you by way of reimbursement. Alternatively, we may be required to provide your details to the relevant authority, who will contact you directly.
IMPORTANT: In addition to any fine or charge you incur we may also apply an Administration Fee to reimburse us for the time and costs we incur in dealing with these matters.
- Breakdown due to mechanical failure*.
*Mechanical failure means the inability of a mechanical part(s) to perform the function(s) for which it was designed, due solely to defects in materials or faulty workmanship excluding regular Wear and Tear.
- Flat Battery: In event of a flat battery, we will utilize our testing equipment to diagnose the battery condition. We will then either provide a jump-start or deliver and install a new battery, at your cost.
- Accident Care: In the event that the renter is involved in a car accident, for which he is not responsible or the fault is disputed, we undertake to claim compensation on his behalf before the civil courts (Legal Protection Cover).
Additional our Insurance company will verify your Accident Report Declaration (Insurance Expert Verification)
Roadside Assistance General Limitations
Remaining with the Vehicle: You must be present with the Vehicle or at a pre-determined meeting point when an RSA Contractor or RSA Patrol arrives. Incorrect or incomplete information about your location may result in delay.
Response Time: Patrol Roadside Assistance will be provided as soon as practicable, but response time is not guaranteed and may vary, depending on the location of the Vehicle and demand for Patrol Roadside Services.
Tow Trucks – Transport of Passengers: For legal reasons the RSA is unable to transport passengers in a Tow track
ACCIDENT / DAMAGE
If you have an accident you agree to co-operate with us and our insurers in any investigation or subsequent legal proceedings. You must also take the following steps:
- Accident Report Form (ARF): You must complete an Accident Report form ARF at the date the accident/damage commenced. According to the article K70 of the Greek Law, customer is obliged to complete an accident report form, regardless his responsibility or not. Failure to submit the ARF constitutes breach of the rental terms.
PLEASE NOTE: If you return the car with a new damage and you have not reported and submitted an Accident Report previously a compensation fee of €200.00 will apply, as a compensation for the next rental cancellation
- Notification: You must inform the station in any event, if there is damage to the vehicle, using the numbers stated on your Rental Agreement.
- Obtain Police Report: Report the accident to the police as soon as you can if anyone has been injured or property has been damaged.
- Do Not Admit Fault: Take the name and address of everyone involved, including witnesses, and collect the information requested on the ARF.
IMPORTANT: If you fail to comply with these accident/damage instructions your waiver products may be void.
DAMAGE AND THEFT
Responsibility: You are responsible for all losses incurred by us to the full value of the vehicle if the vehicle is lost or damaged during your rental and our costs unless the loss or damage is directly due to us or we have been reimbursed by a third party or their insurers.
IMPORTANT: Your liability to us may include (amongst others):
- Cost of repairs and loss of rental income (Loss of Use)
- Towing and storage charges
- Loss in value of the Vehicle
- An administration charge to recover our costs for dealing with these issues and any related claim
Security: You are responsible for the security of the vehicle and should try to minimize the risk of theft or vandalism by parking in a safe place. Always remove valuable items (including any removable radio, GPS systems unit) from sight and make sure the vehicle is locked. You must also comply with our return instructions (see the section Return Your Vehicle below).
Theft: If the vehicle is stolen you need to inform the police, call our station as soon as you can and complete an ARF. You must be able to show that you have taken appropriate care by returning the keys to us, otherwise our applicable waiver products will be invalid.
IMPORTANT: To the extent allowed under applicable law, our insurance and waiver products will be void if you breach these Rental Terms, or if the loss or damage is caused intentionally. Our waivers may also be invalid if the loss or damage is caused by the gross negligence of you or an authorized driver. For full details of exclusions see the section Insurance & Waivers
Return your vehicle
You should return the Vehicle and its keys, accessories and documentation to us in the same condition as they were at check out, on the date and at the time and with the same amount of fuel as shown on the Rental Agreement. You should allow 20 to 30 minutes to complete the inspection with our staff and agree any damage. If you don’t have time to do this any new damage will be assessed in your absence. If you return the Vehicle before the return date and time stated on the Rental Agreement the rental charges will remain the same as we will not refund any unused daily rental or accessory charges or additional insurance packages you have purchased from us.
When you return the Vehicle to us you should take the opportunity to:
- present the original copy of the “Services Agreement”
- make sure the Vehicle is clean for inspection
III. ensure you have removed all of your personal belongings (you are responsible for checking the Vehicle)
- inspect the Vehicle together with our agent and countersign of any new damage
- fill and sign the “Damage Charges Breakdown” form
If you are unable or you refuse to inspect the Vehicle with us or we are unable to complete the inspection due to extreme dirtiness of the Vehicle, then we will inspect the Vehicle on our own and you accept that you are responsible for all charges, fees and damage to or loss of the Vehicle which may have arisen before we have checked the Vehicle back in. If, during our inspection, we discover new damage to the Vehicle (from that described on the Check Out Form at the time of pick up the Charges Procedure section below will then apply.
IMPORTANT: If you return the vehicle out of hours you will remain fully responsible for the vehicle, including any damage, until we are able to locate it. We will notify you of any such charges and arrange for payment when these are identified.
Your responsibility for damage to the Vehicle is set out at the Damage and Theft section of these T&Cs. This policy covers how we assess and charge for damage and how we deal with any disputes relating to damage assessed.
CHECKING THE VEHICLE:
We will provide a summary of any damage on the Vehicle as stated in the “Services Agreement” form at the start of the rental. Please check to make sure it is correct. We will also inspect the Vehicle on your return and provide the “Damage Charges Breakdown” form to record any new damage. Some damage will not be apparent on post-rental inspection, such as damage caused to inaccessible parts of the vehicle (engine, fuel tank or clutch) or hidden by adverse light or weather conditions. If we find any such damage, we will notify you by email, with evidence, before we charge you.
DAMAGE ASSESSMENT AND CHARGING:
New Damage on Return
We aim to deal with every damage in a quick and practical way by using DAT . This contains our certified partners which use specifications of the manufacturer as a basis for all repair cost calculation ,providing a secure costing ,considering every possible complex work in order to avoid any wrong multiple charge for repairs .
IMPORTANT: If you disagree with the charges or refuse to sign the relevant docs our counter staff will proceed with the charges on the credit card used for your rental. You may contact our Customer Care Department Customercare@yourscarrental.com within 48 hour who will review the matter in full, refunding you as appropriate if they disagree with any charge made. They aim to deal with all customer contacts within 14 days.
Regardless in which channel you have placed your booking (with us or through any of associated partners) you should contact us at least 24 hours before the Hire Period is due to start in order to review if your request can be honored
IMPORTANT: If you have placed your “Prepaid” or “Pay On Arrival” booking to one of our associated channels (Brokers, Agents etc.) you should only use the same communication channel to cancel or modify your booking as you used when booking the Vehicle.
- DRIVING LICENSE: You are not able to rent if you or any additional driver have any endorsements or convictions for dangerous driving, driving under alcohol influence or any or unauthorized taking of a vehicle in the last 5 years or your driving license is invalid.
- GRACE TIME FOR PICKUPS:
o Prepaid Bookings: 60 minutes
- Pay On Arrival Bookings: 15 minutes
- Travel By Ferry : A prior written notice is required if you plan to travel by Ferry with the rented vehicle . Additional charges may apply.
- CROSS BORDER: You are not allowed to drive the Vehicle outside the Countries Borders
- VEHICLE REPLACEMENT: A replacement vehicle for any damaged vehicle can only be supplied following the submission of the Accident Report Form and with the new authorization .
Vehicle replacement will be subject to availability of the Station and up to 48 hours.
VEHICLE EXCESS VALUES inclusive of VAT via our website www.yourscarrental.com
Please find in the below table the Excess amount for damages and the Security Deposit required for each car group.
|Vehicle Group||CDW Excess||Security Deposit|
|A1, A2, A4, C1, C2, C3||620€||290€|
|D1, D2, D3, K2, K5, NTMR||992€||390€|
|G, G2, E7, E8||1.860€||590€|
GENERAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The following are optional products we offer that you may purchase when you pick up the Vehicle. These are not included in the rental charges.
|Out of Hour Fee||24.80 euro||per service|
|Baby Seats (under 9 kg weight)||6.20 euro||per day||Maximum 12 days charge|
|Toddler Seats (9-36 kg weight)||6.20 euro||per day||Maximum 12 days charge|
|Infant Seats (over 36 kg weight)||6.20 euro||per day||Maximum 12 days charge|
|Child Booster Seats||6.20 euro||per day||Maximum 12 days charge|
|Navigation System||7.00 euro||per day||Maximum 10 days charge|
|Snow chains||12.40 euro||per day|
|Cross Border Driving Restrictions||Cross Border is not allowed|
|Ferry||On request, please note that damages caused while ferrying are not covered by any insurance and the customer is responsible for the full cost of repairs|
|Minimum Driver Age||Minimum age is 21 years old|
|Maximum Driver Age||Maximum age is 74 years|
|Young Driver Fee||24.80 euro||per day||for drivers aged 21-24|
|24.80 euro||per day|
|Additional Driver Fee||4.96 euro||per day||per each additional driver|
|CHARGES||Amount||Per Unit / per day||Specifications|
|Tank Conditions||Vehicles are rented with a minimum of 1/4 tank, client should return vehicle with the same amount of fuel to avoid a locally determined refueling fee. If returned with more fuel than rented there will be no refund for unused fuel.|
|Cash Rental Deposit||Not allowed|
|All Major Credit / Debit Cards Accepted *|
Credit / Debit cards must be in the name of the main driver.
* If SCDW or FDW selected only Credit cards are accepted for guarantee
|Deposit at time of pick up*|
A deposit equal to the excess amount + 75EUR per car group will be blocked on the renters card.
*If SCDW or FDW selected 150EUR will be blocked on the renter’s credit card
|Extra cleaning fee for exceptional dirty vehicles||variable, from 25 EUR - 150 EUR||per rental||If the vehicle is returned exceptionally dirty and requires special cleaning extra charges will apply. This charge is variable based on the condition of the vehicle.|
|Damage Administration Fee||75 EUR|